Friday, July 17, 2009

What happens while Mom is out of town...

I can't sing enough praises for Jonathon. Not only did he WANT to stay home with the kids while I was in Idaho but he did such a wonderful job on top of it. I had no doubt of his amazing father abilities. He gave me a play by play throughout the week but seeing the pictures he took was the icing on the cake for me. Isn't he great? ...

He did this craft with them. It started out as a pinwheel but the final product turned into a Chinese Throwing star. Not surprised. :)













I couldn't stop laughing at these pictures of Lyndon. Silly boy. What makes it even funnier for me is that HE KNOWS he's being funny. He likes to make people laugh. Jonathon said he kept these goggles on the whole evening in hopes of getting more and more laughs.





This is the best...he made mac-in-cheese with cut up hot dogs. :)






And could it possibly be true? They both made their beds everyday while I was gone.


(yes, poor Lyndon has a purple sheet on his bed. But in my defence I only have one boy sheet and it was in the wash!)




Thanks to one awesome Dad Maddie and Lyndon had a great week while I was gone. But happy for me they were also super excited to see me when I returned. I just love being their Mom.

No comments: