Saturday, May 14, 2011

Little sweeties


This picture was taken 2 years ago. They look so little. I truly can't believe how fast they're growing. I miss them. Even thought they're right here I miss that they will only be little for such a short time. Today Jonathon was recording a band at the house so to save our ears we decided to make a day out of it. We went EVERYWHERE. I brought along my camera to document "a day in the life of Maddie and Lyndon". We basically hit all of our favorite "out and about" places...Round Rock Donuts, Target, Jason's Deli, Barnes and Noble...It was a fun day. I can't wait to post the pictures.

We rented the Justin Bieber (spelling?) Story and watched it tonight. Is it shameful that I just about cried on many occasion throughout the movie? Just about every time I saw him with his Mom I would tear up. There's just something about seeing your kids succeed that really tugs at my heartstrings.

Yes, I get sad to see Maddie and Lyndon growing so fast but at the same time I get so excited to see what their futures hold. It's fun to see them make new friends and learn new skills and then they immediately turn to us with excitement in their eyes as if to say, "Look at me, I'm succeeding!"

What sweeties.

1 comment:

The Jen said...

This is how your I always remember your kids. When you move as often as we have people are "frozen" in time the way we left them. I am always so weirded out when I see things like Nikka going to college or Ariel getting married. You definitely have "little sweeties" no matter how old they get :)