Monday, August 15, 2011

We were in the news!

Our house was seen on the news today...

The fire was actually the house behind ours. (This was Jonathon's idea about how to post the pictures. :) ) This morning I thought I heard our neighbors power washing their house. But nope, as it turns out it was the fireman spraying down their flame engulfed house. Luckily no one was home. However, 3 people were injured from smoke inhalation and heat exhaustion. Click here for the news story.

I'm grateful that wasn't my house. What are you grateful for today?

No comments: