Saturday, July 30, 2011

my photo workshop and Cooper fam reunion

While I was in Idaho Falls I taught a photography workshop. I had it in the very cool, Colonial Theater downtown IF. I had 6 attendees. Lindsey was one of my participants. I'm so glad she was there. She made me less nervous. :) The workshop went great! Read more about it on my photo blog.




My attendees.


Right after the workshop we headed to Riverside, ID to the Cooper Family Reunion. I just love my family. It was so nice to see them. They have an auction every year of yummy food, cool homemade craft so other misc. items. Bill (my uncle is always the auctioneer. I don't think anyone else wants the job. :) )

Ashley and Rylee painting their rocks.


My Mom and her brothers and sisters. From left to right: Kevin, Debbine, Kathy, Gloria (Mom), Linda, Bill.







No comments: