Sunday, November 6, 2011

My lastest obsession

So I've been slightly obessed about snow cones lately. I love them. I can't get enough. And the ones I like are not just ice and flavoring, oh no, there is an added element that I think make them 1000% better. Wanna know what it is? ...ice cream!! Holy cow, it is so tasty! We normally go to a place downtown Round Rock called "Hawiian Ice" but I found this other cute little place called "Rockabilly's". He has taken some cool old cars and put a table in the middle so that people can sit in the cars and eat their snow cones. brilliant. I brought my camera along to get some fun pictures. However...about 1 minute after we got out snow cones and I started taking pictures there was a RAIN STORM completely out of the blue. It was a true and honest down pour. We were taking cover under a medal roof. Maddie and I were enjoying the rain but Lyndon was FREAKED out due to the noise when as the rain hit the roof. I ran to bring the car closer and we ended up eating in the car.






1 comment:

dana said...

hahaha. I was seriously wondering about your shaved ice status today. You found a new place! How fun. You'll have to tell me more about it. And great photos. Love the rain ones. You should post this on your photo blog. The first shot makes me want to get a spoon out and join you!