Friday, February 27, 2009

Just reminicing...

Jonathon is at the church playing basketball...(cross your fingers that no one goes home with any major injuries) so I'm finally taking the time to organizing my 12,000 pictures on my computer. (It's true, I really have that many pictures. Do you blame me for procrastinating this?) I could and SHOULD be organizing or CLEANING something in the house but truthfully I'd rather accomplish a task that involves sitting on my toosh.

So just to procrastinate my organizing a tad bit longer I decided to post a few pictures that I found...





The next 3 were taken by my friend, Gina. This is Lyndon when he was just 8 days old.











1 comment:

Erin Cummings said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Almost makes me baby hungry. You seriously have some of the cutest kids ever though! I am glad you are organizing your pictures. We benefit from it!