Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kinda looks like Fall, huh?

It's such a small world, especially when your a member of the church. I was looking at a photographers website who lives here in Round Rock. As I was looking through her pictures I recognized someone. I met this person while I was on my mission in Houston. As it turns out this photographer (Kristen) is really good friends with the girl I knew! Kristen and I decided to meet to go out and shoot together. What a beautiful girl she it! Inside and out. I felt like we'd known eachother for a long time. I'm so glad I got to meet her. Thanks for a fun morning, Kristen.
So here are a few shots from our photo shoot. I have to admit I was doing more talking than I was taking pictures but I thought these turned out pretty cute...









No comments: