Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddie Girl!

Where has the time gone? Has it really been 3 years since my sweet Madaline was born?

Maddie has always been such a fire cracker, although she is just now coming out of her shell around other people. She has finally cut the umbilical cord and will actually leave the room that I am in to go hang out with other people! HUGE strides, HUGE.

She comes up with the best phrases. I made a princess cake for her birthday. She was asleep when I decorated it. She woke up the next morning and went downstairs to take a look. She slowly approached the cake while very slowly saying, "Oh... my... goodness... gracious..." Where does she come up with this stuff?

Madaline, you are a dream come true. Daddy and I love to just sit back and watch you go. We are amazed at your growth and development. We love that you are so happy, caring, tender and sweet. Lyndon loves his big sister and watches everything you do. Sometimes before I go to bed I go and lay down next to you just to be near you. We feel so blessed that you are a part of our family. We love you, Maddie girl.
























2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Love that spunky girl!

Cristiane said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Uncle Mike and I tried calling you yesterday but no one answered the phone, I'm sure you were having a blast celebrating your special day!
We miss you dear!