Thursday, May 21, 2009

He's done it folks











What do you get when you add:


talent + commitment + mental anguish + loss of sleep + calloused fingers + an aching back + discouragement+ 2,600 hours of work?



anyone? anyone?
I'll tell ya...



One amazingly catchy, remarkably captivating and astoundingly unforgettable RECORD!


I know what you're thinking...blah, blah blah, of course I'M going to say it's just that wonderful but only because he's my husband. Rest assured, that's not the case. I am just so darn proud (and frankly a little in awe) that my husband has produced such an outstanding piece of music. There is no doubt in my mind that this record is going to go amazing places...and take us right along with it.


I know you are all on the edge of your seats waiting to hear the final product so keep your eyes and ears open for when we announce the release date. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too much longer.



This is what Jonathon has been staring at for the past 8 months 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Notice the black screen on the right. This has been his way of making sure each and every detail of each song was completed. As he would complete say, the guitar parts or the vocals he would black out the square for that particular song. Just seeing that the WHOLE chart is blacked out is such an amazing feeling. It's been a long time coming...


I want Jonathon to know how amazing I think he is. Not just because he's finally completed this goal but also because of how much he loves us and for the man that he is. This is his dream... to be a musician, to create, record and perform. But his even bigger dream is to give me, Maddie and Lyndon the best life possible. His passion is to make us happy. He is my best friend and true love. I'm the luckiest girl in the world because somehow, I scored Jonathon Evans. Oh yeah, AND he won us 724 tickets at Chuck E. Cheeses yesterday. My hero.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!
I am so very happy that your dreams are coming true. I can remember you bragging about Jonathon back in our Fla Hosp lunch days. You would alway speak so matter of factly about his talant and his upcoming sucess. Never a matter of "if" but only when. I am so happy to see that you are living your dream of being a mom and a photographer. And that Jonathon's career as a Musician is reaching another level. Keep us posted......I can't wait to hear the album.

The Laing Gang said...

YAY!!!!! We can't wait! And tell Jonathon that the kids are super impressed that he won that many tickets at Chuck E. Cheese!

Life and Times of C&G said...

Way to go Jonathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We knew you could do it.
Can't wait to hear your work.
Dreams do come true.

Karen said...

Congrats on the accomplishment! Can't wait to hear it!

Cristiane said...

Congrats!! I gotta say, I have an amazing brother-in-law! We're cheering up with you guys! I never get tired of saying what a great example your family is to us. I guess soon I'll start going to Chuck e cheese too...!!

Cammie said...

Wow! That is great. I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Shy said...

Way to go Jonathon!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see/hear the finished product!