Friday, August 29, 2008

Cereal Therapy

I had a particularly rough morning yesterday. Life just wasn't going my way. (How dare it.) But Lyndon brought me to a happy place. He came to sit on my lap and we both snuggled in his silky blanket while he fed me sugar puffs, one by one. There's just something therapeutic about having little sticky fingers pop yummy sweet cereal into your mouth. Thanks Lyndon. You're the best. I don't think any girl will be good enough for you! Don't I sound like the best mother-in-law in the whole world? :) Oh wait, actually we already know who Lyndon is going to marry. Her name is Izzy Brown and she's a beauty. Okay, Izzy, you're good enough for my little gem.

Lyndon and Izzy...doesn't that sound like somekind of rockstar duo?

1 comment:

KatieB said...

Best rock star duo EVA!